I AM ALIVE

HI IT HAS BEEN FOREVER

My active mind brought me back to this blog and my heart sank deep after reading my old posts. Here I am now, writing again as these feelings are a little too much to bear.

To the future me - - -

If you are reading this, thank you for staying alive. Thank you for not giving up despite having to battle with yourself every single day. I know it wasn't easy to come this far so please, be proud of how far you've come and start loving yourself from this moment.

It's really okay to be not okay sometimes but stop letting your feelings eat you alive. Be strong and confident, you are capable of it. You don't need to seek validation from others. Those judgments cast on you are a reflection of themselves, it certainly does not define you.

Chin up, better days have yet to come. You need to stay alive to witness your friends fall in love and have kids so you can be their Godma! More importantly, start your own family and pour abundant love in you to the people you love.

Let me say again, don't give up this journey. People come and go, life is in seasons - change is constant. You matter. The pain you have been through turned into scars but use it as a testimony to bless others.

Lastly, I know no one ever told you this but I love you.

---

It's been very hard and lonely. I honestly feel super empty but things are changing and I hope it'll get better.

Signing off,
sherrie

Comments

Popular Posts