[31/366]

the good and bad will pass, everything eventually passes. 

never once did I ever walk alone & it's just so reassuring to know that. still breaking & falling apart once in a while but it's the process of growing. 

thank God for allowing things to happen, moulding me & helping me to realise there's so much more to life. scars & struggles on the way but with joy our hearts can still rejoice in his goodness. :')

it's never easy but NOT impossible. shoutout to the people who guided me & pointed me back to daddy God. really grateful that things happened because it opened my eyes to see how some friendships were just so toxic. And it's certain that I really really really need God in my life. 

December 2015 was the most painful month in my entire life & January was a new beginning for me. huge shoutout to those who've been there for me this two months. I'll try my best to keep you guys forever because it really means a LOT. super blessed, super thankful. <3

for those who left, you guys are still in my prayers. I might seem as though I'm pretty caught up with my life but you're wrong. I just thought I shouldn't burden you when you're not willing to fork out some time for me. despite all, I'm still thankful for the memories left & I pray that God will continue to work in your life. maybe our paths may cross again but for now I hope everything is good for you. till next time maybe. 

cheers to the better days with greater things to be done!

Comments

Popular Posts