devotion

Wrote it on 300815, it hit me hard that night & I thought it would be meaningful to remind myself again. Hence I'm sharing it. :') 


 James 3

Today shall be the day I forgive myself, the day where I surrender it to God wholeheartedly. If I'm gonna be sincere, it'll be from my heart. Not because of self gain or basing it on feelings & emotions. It will be because of God's love that changed me. His love that overpowers everything. His magnificent love that I would share with many others. It shouldn't be about me at all as it's meaningless to go on caring for getting self pleasure. 

Sorry God as I seek forgiveness from you, I've been self centred thinking that you were the centre while I created that false image. I'm still learning but blessed me with your wisdom so I can reach out to many more. Change me to be more like you so I can be your living testimony. Teach me how to love like you do as you're the only one with perfect love. Break my heart for what breaks yours as I'm never worthy of anything. 

But thank you Lord of adopting me, loving me, caring for me even as I'm so undeserving. May this be a learning journey with you daddy God. 🙏 

“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.”
Colossians 3:23 NTL 

I'm still a child learning but I'm thankful for having a father that's consistently here, till eternity with you daddy God. ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts