Twelfth

It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 🎶 

9th APRIL - Thursday (yesterday)
Last cross country & after my run I just had to spend my time in the stationary ambulance. Coming to think about it, it wasn't that serious but despite having a mild cold & I still ran made everything worser. 

Went to sgh after that, the waiting time is no joke but I'm blessed to have kimi with me. :') 

After doing a little reflection while resting in the ambulance, I thought to myself if running all out despite being sick was worth the placing. I guess I overestimated myself & my body gave in. An experience that made me question and I still wonder why memories of us were flashing through my mind while I was trying to stay conscious. 

I'm blessed to have random people being here this painful season although I know they'll soon leave once the season ends but nonetheless they've played a fair bit. Random encouragements or concerns that were unexpected made me a little stronger. 

God eventually you're the one holding everything together, thank you for your constant love that pulls me together when I'm torn & tattered. ❤️ 


Comments

Popular Posts