Twentyth


HAHA ITS BEEN LONG. 

Currently in the midst of my prelims but guess what, I'm gonna flunk it all! Slowly getting things together but I'm just scared everything will fall apart again. Despite having an unavoidable fear in me, this verse reassures me & it keeps me going each day. 

JOHN 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

As I was running away, so called "taking a break" from everything, I'm thankful that yong redirected me back to God. Throwing me verses & encouraging me through my tough times!!

NOT ONLY that but ever since I surrendered my relationship to God, things got better. Biggest gratitude to the one who holds everything together <3 

LIFE UPDATES:




I'm still hurting but have faith as my God heals through his everlasting love :') 






Comments

Popular Posts